Adventures of a girl who purls

Watch me knit and purl and knit and purl and sometimes even spin!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Maternity Leave?

I guess my life is finally back...well as back as it can be going through a divorce and having 4 kids 5 and under including a newborn. But I have actually had a few minutes to knit so I guess that might mean things are stabilizing. I've got another few inches of the entralac sock and have started the second jaywalker. I love the jaywalker because it has a little pattern but still easy enough to do while driving. Yes all you frightened people I have a sock that stays in my car that I knit while driving...before I get people emailing me how dangerous that is...I don't actually knit while the car is moving (well maybe a little) but I make between 1 and 3 school runs every day...it is about 6 miles and takes somewhere in the neighborhood of half an hour each way depending on the time of day. So as you can see there may be a stoplight...or twenty or maybe a train or twenty along the way. I don't see myself as a particularly fast knitter ...kinda medium. So I'm back...but no pictures today..next time I promise. But when is next time you ask (since my mother reads my blog just to make sure I'm still alive). I'm going to try for at least 3 times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home