Adventures of a girl who purls

Watch me knit and purl and knit and purl and sometimes even spin!

Monday, December 03, 2007

My apologies to the state of Wisconsin

Well except for Milwaukee who reported a decrease in crime during the storm. As everyone knows I am part of the Yahoo group Elizabeth's Year and we are working through the Knitters Almanac. Well as usual my knitting is never hitch-less??? I'm not even really sure I should totally be blamed since I did rip out what I had started of the Last Minute December project in the book and since I have sooooooo much other Christmas knitting plus I didn't even bring it with me on my weekend trip to Wisconsin. But as it snowed and snow and snowed, and blew and blew and blew...all day Saturday. I couldn't help but thinking about the December chapter in the Knitters Almanac about being snowed in. I would have likely gotten way more knitting done being snowed in if it weren't for the kids I brought along. I still somehow felt guilty - at least to the people trying to drive around....if you were stuck at home with your knitting.....Your Welcome!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

I've read several of your posts, after finding your blog through Knitting Blog Webring. Welcome!

I love the pics of your projects!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home